- New Stock in Gul's Plymouth Store - UK News
- ODD Surfboards now stocking Watercooled – UK NEWS
- SURF EXPO FLORIDA, USA
- Newquay - Demo Day
- Westward Ho! Demo v.2!
- Watercooled teams up with Gul
- Westward Ho! Demo Postponed
- Team Rider Blog
- Demo Day No. 2 - Westward Ho!
- UK Pro Sophie Hellyer Joins Watercooled Team
- Cornish Wave Round Up
- Cornish Wave 2010
- Joss Bay Surf Competition Postponed
- Surf-Show Complete
- Watercooled Sponsor Joss Bay Surf Competition
- Surf Show 2010 - Come on Down!
- 2011 Range Under Development
- Become Famous...Or Something Like That...
- Competition Winners
- Watercooled Sport Goes Live
- Watercooled Establishes USA HQ
- We have a winner!!
- Follow Watercooled on Twitter
- Surftech Australia to Distribute Watercooled
- South West UK Competition – Win another Watercooled Surfboard!
- Flash Product Viewer Complete!
- South West UK Competition – Win a Watercooled Surfboard!
- Watercooled Flash Website Coming Soon...
- Watercooled Kitesurf Board Range 2010
- Our Next Chapter...
09/06/2009Watercooled Kitesurf Board Range 2010
Watercooled Surf Co. are excited to announce the development of a brand new kiteboard range, ready for the 2010 season. As a natural progression from surfboard design, the Watercooled team have produced a series of kite-surf, twin-tips and race boards.
Drawing on over three decades of board construction experience and working with leading industry manufacturers, Watercooled have designed an exciting range of cutting-edge kiteboards to cater for all ability levels. Tried and tested by three times World Wave Champion, Jose Luengo, these boards have been put through their paces to ensure all products are of the highest possible standard providing the rider with the best tools to take their performance to the next level.
Check out the images from the recent Watercooled photo shoot with Jose which took place in Fuerteventura, on the Gallery page.