- New Stock in Gul's Plymouth Store - UK News
- ODD Surfboards now stocking Watercooled – UK NEWS
- SURF EXPO FLORIDA, USA
- Newquay - Demo Day
- Westward Ho! Demo v.2!
- Watercooled teams up with Gul
- Westward Ho! Demo Postponed
- Team Rider Blog
- Demo Day No. 2 - Westward Ho!
- UK Pro Sophie Hellyer Joins Watercooled Team
- Cornish Wave Round Up
- Cornish Wave 2010
- Joss Bay Surf Competition Postponed
- Surf-Show Complete
- Watercooled Sponsor Joss Bay Surf Competition
- Surf Show 2010 - Come on Down!
- 2011 Range Under Development
- Become Famous...Or Something Like That...
- Competition Winners
- Watercooled Sport Goes Live
- Watercooled Establishes USA HQ
- We have a winner!!
- Follow Watercooled on Twitter
- Surftech Australia to Distribute Watercooled
- South West UK Competition – Win another Watercooled Surfboard!
- Flash Product Viewer Complete!
- South West UK Competition – Win a Watercooled Surfboard!
- Watercooled Flash Website Coming Soon...
- Watercooled Kitesurf Board Range 2010
- Our Next Chapter...
17/02/2010Surf Show 2010 - Come on Down!
Watercooled are excited to be exhibiting at the Surf Show – taking place on Saturday 24th – Sunday 25th April at Bristol’s Anson Rooms in the South West UK.
The show is set to expand on the events of previous years, with a bigger venue and much more surfing related goodness on offer. Watercooled will have our very own stand where you can check out a selection of the 2010 boards and clothing ranges so come on down and get involved!!
“The first and only dedicated UK Surf Show. An event celebrating surfing, ocean sports and coastal lifestyle. Designed to highlight international and UK brands, hardwear, apparel, fashion, film, photography, art, music, environment and its counter culture. Surf Show will play host to the ‘WaveRiders Film Festival’ premiering UK / International Films demonstrations, lectures and more” (Surf Show).
A surfing event not to be missed!
For more details, check out the event website: www.surf-show.com.