- New Stock in Gul's Plymouth Store - UK News
- ODD Surfboards now stocking Watercooled – UK NEWS
- SURF EXPO FLORIDA, USA
- Newquay - Demo Day
- Westward Ho! Demo v.2!
- Watercooled teams up with Gul
- Westward Ho! Demo Postponed
- Team Rider Blog
- Demo Day No. 2 - Westward Ho!
- UK Pro Sophie Hellyer Joins Watercooled Team
- Cornish Wave Round Up
- Cornish Wave 2010
- Joss Bay Surf Competition Postponed
- Surf-Show Complete
- Watercooled Sponsor Joss Bay Surf Competition
- Surf Show 2010 - Come on Down!
- 2011 Range Under Development
- Become Famous...Or Something Like That...
- Competition Winners
- Watercooled Sport Goes Live
- Watercooled Establishes USA HQ
- We have a winner!!
- Follow Watercooled on Twitter
- Surftech Australia to Distribute Watercooled
- South West UK Competition – Win another Watercooled Surfboard!
- Flash Product Viewer Complete!
- South West UK Competition – Win a Watercooled Surfboard!
- Watercooled Flash Website Coming Soon...
- Watercooled Kitesurf Board Range 2010
- Our Next Chapter...
25/05/2010Cornish Wave 2010
Watercooled will be sponsoring the Cornish Wave 2010 this coming weekend. Starting on 27/05 and running until 30/05, the charity event will take place on Polzeath beach in North Cornwall. The event will offer injured service men the chance to have a go at surfing and get out into the water over the weekend.
The event's organiser, Anthony (Doc) Lambert tells us:
"Cornish Wave 2010 is a a surfing weekend arranged for Royal Marines from Hasler Company, based at HMS Drake in Plymouth, who have been injured in Afghanistan. The group includes two double amputees and two single amputees.
Watercooled and Combat Surfers are sponsoring the event with local support from SurfsUp! Surf School based in Polzeath.
The challenge for the organisers will be ensuring that the waves are good. The challenge for the lads will be overcoming their physical limitations whilst enjoying the surf.
Regardles of the conditions it promises to be a great couple of days"
We're getting ready for the event, if you're in the area, come on down to Polzeath and show some support!