- New Stock in Gul's Plymouth Store - UK News
- ODD Surfboards now stocking Watercooled – UK NEWS
- SURF EXPO FLORIDA, USA
- Newquay - Demo Day
- Westward Ho! Demo v.2!
- Watercooled teams up with Gul
- Westward Ho! Demo Postponed
- Team Rider Blog
- Demo Day No. 2 - Westward Ho!
- UK Pro Sophie Hellyer Joins Watercooled Team
- Cornish Wave Round Up
- Cornish Wave 2010
- Joss Bay Surf Competition Postponed
- Surf-Show Complete
- Watercooled Sponsor Joss Bay Surf Competition
- Surf Show 2010 - Come on Down!
- 2011 Range Under Development
- Become Famous...Or Something Like That...
- Competition Winners
- Watercooled Sport Goes Live
- Watercooled Establishes USA HQ
- We have a winner!!
- Follow Watercooled on Twitter
- Surftech Australia to Distribute Watercooled
- South West UK Competition – Win another Watercooled Surfboard!
- Flash Product Viewer Complete!
- South West UK Competition – Win a Watercooled Surfboard!
- Watercooled Flash Website Coming Soon...
- Watercooled Kitesurf Board Range 2010
- Our Next Chapter...
01/06/2010Cornish Wave Round Up
Last weekend saw the Cornish Wave 2010 take place on Polzeath beach, N.Cornwall.
The event, organised by ex-serviceman, Rick Emerson of Surf Action, saw injured Marines take to the waves for a series of surfing lessons. Several of the guys taking part had lost limbs whilst serving and others are suffering from post traumatic stress, but despite this there were some impressive displays of real surfing talent! An inspiring weekend, these guys prove that with enough determination anything is possible.
For more coverage, follow the links: